Naomi Rochelle Garnice
Naomi Garnice | Marketing Director, Scottsdale, AZ
Passionate marketing director and content strategist; known for ability to speak directly to specific audiences through creative development, copy direction and brand identity. High EQ and ability to foster meaningful business relationships industry-wide.
Specialties: B2B brand messaging. Superior prioritization and project management skills. Outstanding multi-tasker. Compelling content development. Digital marketing strategy. Experienced negotiator and media buyer. Employee management, growth and development.
Naomi Rochelle Garnice's Background
Naomi Rochelle Garnice's Experience
Director of Marketing at Salucro Healthcare Solutions
September 2013 - Present | Phoenix, AZ
• Complete rebrand of digital and print company creative.
• Project manager for corporate website redesign.
• Chaired joint campaign alongside colleagues at PayPal.
• Launched digital Content Marketing lead generation campaign across various mediums.
Creative Services Manager at TP Orthodontics
June 2012 - September 2013
• Negotiation skills yielded thousands in advertising and agency costs.
• Project manager for full site launch of CosmeticBraces.com, a unique resource for consumers and orthodontists.
• Contributed to sales increase for Q3 with marketing promotions tailored directly to customer needs and promoted via Sales department and online marketing outlets.
• Spearheaded Online Marketing B2B Testimonial campaign for main product offering which directly resulted in increased sales in the U.S. and European regions.
• Conserved $80,000.00 in media costs while increasing measurable ROI by moving almost half of paid advertising to online mediums.
Copywriter/Online Marketing Specialist at TP Orthodontics
October 2010 - June 2012
• Introduced testimonial ad campaign across various mediums that resulted in a ten percent growth in new customers for the target product.
• Received direct recognition from CEO and Vice President of Global Marketing for pioneering a global newsletter for orthodontists that had been in the works for more than three years.
Copywriter at GoDaddy.com
July 2007 - April 2010
• Strength in bringing colleagues together led to liaison role between development and customer service teams. By opening communication between the two groups, the company could more quickly respond to customer feedback, and design/modify offerings accordingly.
• Responsible for starting a recognition program, highlighting professional achievements of employees throughout the company via an internal, company blog.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects resulted in becoming go-to on urgent, last minute campaign and documentation rollouts.
• Authored blog content for internal and public blogs known for receiving higher comment and engagement rates.
Naomi Rochelle Garnice's Education
University of Arizona
2001 – 2006
Double Major: Bachelors, Creative Writing, Bachelors, American Literature
Naomi Rochelle Garnice's Interests & Activities
* American literature
* New media
* Content Marketing